Doula Business Coaching & Website Design Packages
My doula business coaching services for birth and postpartum professionals are a wonderful complement to my doula website design services. One of the unexpected requirements of building a website is the need to get 100% clear on your business model, ideal client, and strategy. Skilled business coaching is often a key component of preparing for your website build, or launching your new website into the world. Whether you are birthing your brand new business, or you are ready to expand your practice, I can offer a website design & business coaching package to best meet your needs.
My standard web design packages already include between 1-3 strategy and design planning calls, and often these include business coaching as needed. As well, your two post-website-launch calls (at 2 and 6 months) can be used for business coaching around topics such as doula marketing and outreach, refining your doula packages, etc... Some clients with big dreams benefit from additional doula business coaching hours, in which case we can add on to your website package with hourly business coaching as needed.
Encouragement, practical advice, and creativity to help your doula business grow.
How can I coach your doula business?
- Choose from one hour coaching sessions for $125/hour, or business coaching support packages of 5 or more hours ($110/hour).
- Similar to postpartum doula care, you choose how you use our hours together. The only limitation is that they must be used in chunks of at least one hour at a time.
- Coaching phone calls to provide live guidance, feedback, and virtual shoulder massage...
- Content review/editing and technical support.
- Feedback on marketing and outreach materials.
- Website training
- Search engine optimization guidance and implementation
Ready to explore working together?
"When I first started working with Sarah, I had loads of ideas, but I didn’t know how to run my business in a focused and manageable way. She helped me identify my niche, designing my business offerings around my skills and interests, rather than trying to be everything to everyone. We continue to work together (5 years later!), and my business is thriving and growing in ways that I never thought possible."
Childbirth Educator and Coach
"I feel so excited and inspired from our coaching work together. I just wanted to share an update because I feel like hiring you as my business coach was a turning point in my doula career and things have just really picked up! Thank you so much for helping me turn my vision into my practice!"