the beyond competition ebook
[purchase_link id="6051" text="BUY NOW" style="button" color="orange"]
Filled with guided journal questions & exercises, the Beyond Competition eBook will help you explore your relationship with competition & comparison in the birth community, and better define the value you offer local families.
36 pages full of solid guidance, including 12 worksheets to explore your ideas.
- Explore your relationship to competition and comparison.
- Understand and recognize signs of damaging competitive energy.
- Identify unique aspects of your practice to stand out in your community.
- Develop your ideal client profile and better understand what they are seeking.
- Brainstorm creative ideas to best meet the needs of the families you are meant to work with.
What sets you apart in your community?
You might be thinking - "Hey, I'm not struggling with competition!" I encourage you to reflect on the following dynamics, and ask yourself if they impact your experience of self-employment:
- Have you ever felt frustrated when a potential client chooses another practice, wondering what went wrong?
- Do you find yourself casually stalking another practitioner's facebook page and envying the number of comments or likes?
- Are you holding yourself back from marketing because you're not sure there is "room" for your practice in the community?
The Beyond Competition eBook is designed to help you move past these blocks that keep you from stepping into your full strength as a unique offering in your community.
Who will benefit from the beyond competition ebook?
If it's time to define your unique offering in your community, stepping up as a leader with ample confidence in all that you have to offer, this ebook will be a great support. While designed with birth and postpartum professionals in mind, the content is equally applicable to any holistic practitioner providing services to your local community. I promise you’ll find the guidance you need! Perfect for Childbirth Educators, Birth and Postpartum Doulas, Midwives, Prenatal and Postpartum Yoga Teachers, Breastfeeding Specialists, Holistic Nutritionists, Counselors, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, and Acupuncturists.
"Living in a community with so many doulas I found myself constantly comparing myself to others; who had the most clients last month, who went dancing with the midwives, who had the best website or the most likes on facebook, and so on. The Beyond Competition eBook helped me to stay focused instead of wasting my energy on comparing myself to others, and I came up with some really great ideas to help my practice stand out."